Hey mama! I’m Angel and I’m so excited for you to get to know me!
I’m a 30 something mom of four, wife, daughter, and sister to four siblings. I am a stay-at-home mom that has the blessings of homeschooling our kids.
My passions are fitness, nutrition, and anything self-help that improves our well-being as moms and individuals.
I believe a mother’s well-being influences the structure of the family dynamic greatly, and that our moods and behaviors set the tone of our children and/or spouses.
I also believe that a healthy lifestyle of functional fitness and proper nutrition opens the door to a more joyful life.
I want you to feel at home, and to know you’re in the right spot when you visit my page. So if you’re…
- A new mama
- A mama of many
- A beginner to fitness and nutrition
- A fitness enthusiast but not sure what to do after becoming pregnant or having a baby
You’re where you should be! And I want to help…
- Ease your fears and confusion about exercising during pregnancy, and educate you about prenatal nutrition
- Slowly renew your body after giving birth through fitness and nutrition, the proper way
- Become a more confident, energetic, and well-balanced mama
- Support you through a healthy motherhood, from birth and beyond
Long story short…
- 2012 – When I was 24 years old, I can remember feeling hopeless and desperate. Desperate for change in my life, but hopeless because I didn’t know where to start. I never exercised. I have been both anorexic and bulimic. When I did eat, it was junk food or fast food (the typical Standard American Diet aka S.A.D), and a pack-a-day smoker. All this left me weak, tired, and wanting more from life. In an attempt to kick all these bad habits, I joined a gym not knowing what to do or what to expect.
- 2013 – My life did a total 180! I had energy and felt amazing, just from a few simple changes in my lifestyle. I soon became so passionate about fitness and health that I studied, researched, and learned as much as I could about the subject. I then became an ACE Certified Personal Trainer. I started out training clients one-on-one in a gym. From there I continued with clients one-on-one with online personal fitness training programs.
- 2015 – “You can’t out work a bad diet!” “Abs are made in the kitchen.” These saying are definitely true. If anything tops exercising, it’s nutrition. Food choices matter, and you can only get out of your body what you put in it. I believe understanding how food affects our body is critical for not only health, but also the bodies performs. I wanted to further my education and gain more knowledge about this, so I obtained my ACE Fitness Nutrition Specialist Certification.
- 2018 – My passion for overall well-being has been magnified throughout the years because of my four sweet babies. They are God-given and life changing little beings! I have learned a mama’s body is a powerful machine from pregnancy, to birth, to carrying around baby, to chasing around toddlers, to running with big kids, and everything else they get into, we are there. Pregnancy and birth is such a wonderful gift but it can be TOUGH to put it lightly. With my last two pregnancies and births I started to figure out how important exercise and good nutrition make the whole process easier and more manageable. With my years experience as a personal fitness trainer and fitness nutrition specialist, along with my pregnancies and births it made so much sense to go a step further and get a specialty certification in ACE Pregnancy and Postpartum Exercise.
I strive to learn more for you and me….
I continue my education in fitness and nutrition not just for my profession, but because I genuinely love it and believe it’s an important part of life. You will also see I enjoy self-help, self-motivating, and anything that moves myself towards a better well-being. I enjoy sharing that growth and knowledge with other mamas that struggle, or just need a little push.
I want you to know…
I GET IT! I am right there with you mama. I’m a mama of four. We are tired, exhausted, sleep deprived, but wouldn’t change it for the world. We can’t imagine fitting anything else into our day. We are busy with the kids, hubby, shopping, cooking, cleaning, laundry, kids sports and activities, church, schooling, I could go on and on. But we also want to be the example for our kids, we need to have the energy to keep up with family demands, we want to feel sexy for hubby (despite loose skin and stretch marks), we want our bodies to feel “normal” again. Some of us have exercised for years but after kids things aren’t the same and we don’t know how to fix it. Some others have never exercised and don’t know how to start. And that’s where I want to be apart of your life! I want to help, educate, and be a shoulder to lean on when you need it.